4W LED Rechargeable Portable Camping Light with 2000mAh Li Battery
• Type of LED: 18Pcs CREE LED / RGB LED 8 Pcs
• Max Brightness: 400 lumens.
• Dual Hanging Mode: The lamp cap is detachable as a hanging hook that can be connected to the head or bottom
• Waterproofing design: IPX6 (Not for Diving, don’t place it into water for a long time).
• Material: ABS & PP.
• Micro USB charging socket,can be charged by any 5V adaptor (Android,/OS devices adaptor or Solar panel)
• 3 Switch Mode: RGB / HIGH / LOW
• Battery Type: 18650 Li Battery 3.7V 2000mAh
• Size: 109.5 * 109.5 * 170mm
• Weight: 345g (with battery and USB Charging cable)
• Lamp life: 100,000 hours (theoretical value).
• Lighting time: 5H(High) 30H(Low) 16H(RGB)
• Charge time: 4-5 Hours
• 1 x 4W 18 LED Rechargeable Lamp
• 1 x 18650 3.7V 2000 mAh Li Rechargeable Battery
• 1 x USB Charging cable (800mm)
• 1 x New Packing Box
All knives on this website are designed by Perkin Knives for camping, survival and Bushcraft activities By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. Adult signatures will be required at delivery. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.View Age Restriction Policy*
George Camper – :
We started camping a few years ago and made some rookie mistakes, like buying the largest camping lanterns available. Bigger must equal better, right? Well, we learned not so much when it comes to camping. As much as it pains me to buy things we already own, I have started replacing the large bulky stuff with lighter, smaller and more efficient versions. I did about a week of researching and comparing and ended up buying these handy, portable Perkins LED lanterns.
They arrived, quickly. The packaging is sharp. As for the product, I love these! They are super light without feeling cheap. The LEDs are bright and the RGB light gives a different experience inside the camp.
They take up virtually no space–which is ideal for camping.
GO and GET ‘EM !!
Simon cowel – :