Who we are
Perkin Knives Ltd. is registered at 1A Electric Parade, Seven Kings Road, Ilford, Essex, IG38 BY, United kingdom with the company registration number 07812890.
We can be contacted through the following mediums as per your preference:
Telephone – 0044 (0) 2035000214
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our contact us page
In line with maintaining transparency and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we will abide by the following points at all times:
- Your personal information shall only be used to provide you with the products and information you have agreed to receive.
- The collected data will be kept safely, to be processed keeping in mind your confidentiality and security.
- You will have complete freedom to change your communication preferences at any time.
- Cookies shall only be used in order to provide the most relevant information and products.
Why do we collect information
Your personal information will only be obtained with your consent and will be used to provide a personalised experience during your visit to www.perkinknives.com. The gathered information will be used where it is deemed necessary to fulfil an order or a service that we render.
The kind of information we collect
In order to provide the best products and services, we collect the following types of information:
- Your IP information which includes your IP address, location, browser details, navigation history, referring websites and/or length of your visit.
- Any information like name, address, age, gender that you willingly provide during the subscription process of our services like newsletters, email alerts.
- Purchase or account history related to the products or services you have purchased.
All users visiting our website will have some of the above mentioned information collected and processed. However, we never collect more information than required.
How we use this information
The gathered information is used to provide the best experience possible to our users. This is made possible by understanding your usage pattern which is procured through the data sets mentioned above.
The insights gained through the collected information are routinely used to improve our website as per the user’s preferences. We also use personal information like email addresses to communicate with our patrons using email newsletters which provide the latest industry news or related information which the users would find useful.
How is this information shared
During the process of providing the best service to our users, there will be instances where personal information is shared with third party vendors like payment gateways or logistics partners. This in no way means your personal information has been compromised. We will ensure your details are only used for the purpose intended and thorough measures will be taken to protect your data.
Your information will remain safe
Data security is something we take very seriously. Suitable measures have been put in place to ensure your data remains secure at all times. All collected data is securely encrypted before it is transferred across the internet. The payment gateway used for payment processing comes with state-of-the-art technology for safe and secure payments. With data safety given the highest priority, we ensure industry best practises are deployed in order to maintain the highest standards possible.
Your information, Your Choice
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you the right to demand all the personal information we hold about you. In case you think any information we hold about you is incorrect or partial, you can contact us to get the necessary changes made. You also have the right to get your personal information removed from our servers. If you would like to do so, please contact us and we will be obliged to delete the requested information.